Payment & Shipping Terms:
|40 Feet-3 Axles- Single Tire-Light Sleletal Semi-Trailer||9403TJZTH|
|overall outside dimension(mm)||Length||12600|
|Outside dimension of Drop Side body(mm)||Length|
|vehicle total weight(kg)||6300|
|Tread(mm)||Tread at front|
|Tread at rear||2040/2040/2040|
|Rated payload of Vehicle saddle||16000|
|Axle Capacity kgs||/8000/8000/8000|
|Trailer Material||Carbon Steel|
|Transport Material :||20'*1+2*20'+1*40"|
40 ft goose neck type (three single births), Photo: 12 of the lock, the election with a small platform, the guide block and the middle to strengthen the beams and locks, traction pin at frame total height of 210mm.
Wanan + Comet + under the WABCO cross section size of groove 60 x 160mm high from the 500mm
The semi-trailer series made by G.E.T are produced in accordance with the relevant standard of China and America, adopting axles, suspension, braking and electric systems of German or USA or brand products of China.
1. The above specification includes a 2.5” JOST Kingpin and Landing Gears.
2. The axles used are German engineered 12-ton BPW, SAF or FUWA.
3. We can also supply customers with BPW ECO-type axles.
4. The suspension system is a tri-axle mechanical spring system licensed under SAF of Germany or the Air Spring Suspension of Germany Engineered.
5. The springs included in this system are 4” wide and are standard 13-leaf.
This is the industry standard in East and Central Africa.
6. Braking system is composed of WABCO valves and relays. This includes a parking brake system that lock the last 2 axles in place when the trailer is parked.
7. The tyre is 12 or 11 Radial 22.5 Tubeless, tofit for the high temperature. you can also choose the single tyre to reduce the weight of the weight.
Type: ST52-3 (20mm)/Q345
•Ingredients:(%) C: 0.12-0.20
•Physical Performance: 16Mn"
The thickness of the steel and its diameter (mm):
Tensile strength (MPa): 510-660-; 490-640; 470-620;
Yield strength (MPa): 345; 325; 345; 295; 275 kgf/mm2: 35; 33; 35; 30; 28
Percentage of elongation(%≥): 22; 21; 21; 21; 20